close

 S.O.S.
求救信號

Where are those happy days
快樂的時光哪裡去了
They seem so hard to find
似乎很難找回來
I tried to reach for you
我試著向你伸手求援
But you have closed your mind
但你卻把心門關上
Whatever happened to our love?
我倆的愛究竟怎麼了?
I wish I understood
但願我能明白
It used to be so nice
它曾經是那麼美好
It used to be so good
它曾經是那麼美好

So when you're near me
當你靠近我時
Darling can't you hear me S. O. S.
親愛的,你是否聽見我的求救信號
The love you gave me
除了你給我的愛
Nothing else can save me, S. O. S.
什麼都無法救我,S. O. S.
When you're gone
當你離去
How can I even try to go on?
我怎麼試著活下去
When you're gone
當你離去
Though I try how can I carry on?
雖然我試過,但我怎麼過下去?

You seem so far away
你似乎非常的遙遠
Though you are standing near
雖然你就站在旁邊
You made me feel alive
你使我充滿活力
But something died I feel
但我感覺到有些事物已經逝去
I really tried to make it out
我很想試著去了解
I wish I understood
但願我能明白
What happened to our love
我倆的愛究竟怎麼了?
It used to be so good
它曾經是那麼美好

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    gdale66 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()